Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bird!





Here's my card for Embellish color challenge with birds.
At Simon Says stamp it's "coffee and cream"
The stamps I've used are my favorites again (!) Heartsong from Skipping Stones and the paper is the beautiful Butterfly - Fairytale of Spring from Pion Design that Viktoria at PapperåSånt sent me last week. I just love those papers and it's been so much fun guest designing for them this past month! Thanks Viktoria!
OBS! I've changed the date to make this my top post if anyone is wondering why there are comments made earlier than ttoday's date!

9 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh WOW! This is just so beautiful! Love all the great details and the beautiful bird! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love how you've used that stamped bird from SSD's Heartsong!! Looks fabulous!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a sweet card Karin! That little bird is precious and I love that 3D flower embellishment!

Audrey Pettit said...

Totally rocked it! What an absolutely fantastic take on that photo! I just adore this, Karin!

Buffy said...

Amazing card. Love the paper flower.
Pop over to my blog, I have something for you.

Clare said...

Beautiful card, love that little bird and fab flower!!

~amy~ said...

soo very pretty Karin!

Cornelia said...

Så fint! Jag älskar noter, det är så vackert! Och kombon med fågeln är ju klockren, jag riktigt hör fågelkvittret i vårsolen! Härligt!

Charlene Austin said...

Holy Moly this is incredible!! Love it. I love Heartsong too!! Is that a real photo behind the bird to create a landscape? It's fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with Embellish!