Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!


Here's a Happy Birthday card for the Shabby Tearoom and ABC dt challenge. I based it on the sketch from Cardpositioning system (which I flipped)  and it is of course also for HA Birthday Challenge since I've used 3 different HA stamps for it. It also fits Simon says challenge! - Anything goes! (but chances are slim - over 800 entries so far!!
I just love that Typewriter so I made a sheet of 25 different sentiments in two different styles that will fit it perfectly so you can just change that depending on what type (!) of card you need. If you don't want to make your own you can download the ones I've made from HERE (at the bottom) where it says Typewriter Messages!




11 comments:

Petti said...

This is a very pretty card!

Heather said...

Fabulous card Karin, your choice of papers are just perfect for the fantastic typewriter image and what a great idea - being able to change the sentiment to suit the occasion.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

~amy~ said...

absolutely WOW!

PapierGirl said...

Wonderful card - love the banner! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Debbie said...

Super cute, Karin ... love that HB banner!! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room for our birthday bash :)

Lori said...

Love, Love, Love this card....OH my word is so stinkin cute. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC DT Challenge...again LOVE IT!!!!

Amy said...

Holy AWESOMENESS!! Karin this is SO fantastical!!

Heidi said...

So glad you joined us for our birthday celebration on ABC DT Challenge.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at ABC!

Pattie said...

Oh how cute is that vintage typewriter! I love it and the banner too! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash at The Shabby Tea Room!

Trees said...

I love this awesome vintage card! The banners and the typewriter and the papers- oh my!