Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In honour of Amy!!




I wanted to make a card for Danielle Greenwood's beautiful picture at the Shabby Tearoom challenge this week and also wanted to join in Joy's, (at Less is More) nice challenge where you are to honour someone who inspires you! So I turned to my super sweet, always so positive and supportive and oh so talented blogging buddy Amy's blog - Amy's Bobbles. If you haven't visited her already you should right away - her cards are so beutiful - and fun and cool!!!
Found this beauty and fell in love with the flower and the polkadot embossed background so I made my version of it.
I will also enter Wee Memorie's Anything goes challenge with it!


Have a great day/  Karin

3 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous Karin, love what you have created here, so soft and pretty...thanks for playing along in my first challenge...I had never seen Amy's blog before and I am sure that I will be going back over to take another look around...hugs!

Amy said...

OH KARIN!!!! I have been so MIA in the bloggy world I didn't even see this until today!! What a total shmoe I am!! You are just too sweet for words!! Thank you so much for this:) I had just the roughest 2 weeks ever and you totally have made me feel FABULOUS!! YOU are such a wonderful friend and I am completely honored! Thank you my sweet Karin! I am so happy to have stumbled upon your blog and become such good friends! Beautiful card BTW! I love the embossed background and soft flower stamp! GORGEOUS!! BIG BIG BIG HUGS!! Love ya sweety!!!

Trees said...

Such a pretty card! I love the glitter on the vellum. Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room this week.