Monday, March 28, 2011

What a great week!


WOW - what a great blogging/cardmaking week last week was - the best one actually since I started blogging! First Cath at Moxie Fab posted the Moxie Fabber of the week interview with  .... Me!!! You can read it HERE if you want to.
I still can't believe it, it was such a surprise and such a great honour that I jumped with delight when Cath   asked me a few weeks ago if I'd like to answer some questions about my cardmaking. And guess if I was both excited and nervous when it was published - worried that since I'm so new to this blogging world and a "foreigner" nobody would comment or recognize me, but it is AMAZING how many sweet and kind people there are out there. You have no idea how happy your comments and e-mails made me - THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! And thank you Cath for this fantastic opportunity and for all the great inspiration you give us every day at Moxie Fab - my favorite source of inspiration!
Then on Tuesday Hero Arts Twittered about one of my vellum butterfly cards :


and to top the week off I was one of the Fab Five at Hero Art's Birthday card Challenge - think I'm still in chock - but so greatful and so very, very HAPPY!
Hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Karin you deserve all the great things that have happened this week, your cards are amazing and I love visiting your blog.

nancy said...

I echo Jay Gee. You are most deserving of the recognition, Karin. Your work is inspiring and just pretty to look at. I'm always glad to see when you have a new post up.

~amy~ said...

Karin, you are absolutely lighting up the crafty/blogging community...love that you share your talent with us!

Christina said...

What a well deserved honor! I was thrilled to see your name and face in the Moxie Fab World and learn a little more about you. Congratulations!

Amy said...

WHOOO HOOOO!!! You are a star sweety!! And you totally deserve the lime "bloggy" light!! You are an amazing designer!!