Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Yellow Window Card with Paper Piecing!




This week I combined the inspiration I got from the fabulous Tuesday Trigger picture with the paper piecing challeng at Moxie Fab world and made this yellow window card (my favorites!!!). The stamps I've used are from Hero Arts and PTI.
Unfortunately the colors are a bit lighter in the pictures than in reality due to me having to use the flash )-:
Sweden really is too dark this time of the year! Can't wait for spring to arrive!!!
Have a great day, hugs Karin

10 comments:

C said...

Pretty...great technique!

Amy said...

Wow, this is fabulous LOVE paper piecing!!

Jean Martin said...

Karin! This is stunning!!! I love how soft and spring it is! Gorgeous!!! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how detailed your paper piecing is - it's beautiful!

Rae said...

This card is gorgeous! Love it!

Julie Marshall said...

Fabulous card! Love the design and colors.

Helen F. said...

Love your card, Karin! The colors and detailed paper piecing are so beautiful :o)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Trinh said...

So soft & pretty, Karin! And great job with the paper-piecing!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks also for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)