Saturday, August 10, 2013

Release Day Blog Waltz at Waltzing Mouse stamps!

 Yippie!  It is finally Release Day Party time at Waltzing mouse stamps and the new stamp sets we've been showing you previews of over the last few days are finally available in the shop - I might have said it Before (-; - but I honestly think this is the best WMS release ever!!! 9 Amazing sets!!!
Tying the knot, Safe Harbour sentiments, Ocean Bound,
 
Pinstripe backgrounder, Zig-zag backgrounder and Another Big Day;
 

 

 
 Some of the cards I've been showing earlier this week:

 


 
To celebrate, we have a blog hop where the WMS dt's will show even more samples of what you can make with these wonderful stamps and if you comment along the way you can win a stamp set of your choice - you have till August 12 at one minute to midnight GMT time (6,59 EST)
+ I know you'll be super inspired. So let's get started. You should have arrived to my blog from Jean Martin's  blog. (If not, you can  always start the blog waltz hop over at Claire's blog.
 
 Now continue to;  Kim Duran's blog.


Have a great day and a great hop, hugs, Karin

35 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are wonderful! So lovely!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful creations Karin! I love the porthole on the 1st one!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these! Elegant and soft, and sophisticated! Wonderful cards!

Deirdre said...

Love the vintage feel to all the cards, just gorgeous.

Leni said...

Love your cards!

Gerdine said...

Karin, this is stunning!! Love your projects. It is definitely a great WMS release!

Jeanne J. said...

Love the different looks you created - masculine and feminine! The porthole with the brads is so cool and the floofie flower is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Great cards and so different but each so lovely. THanks for sharing your creative talents with us!

Tracey McNeely said...

Karin fantastic! Love the round wood frame!!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous cards Karin, love the frilly bloom!!

Annheidel said...

Wonderful cards!

Jytte said...

Gosh ... these are just perfect!!
I'm in love with ALL the new stamps :)

Renee said...

Karin I know I say every time but amazing!!
I die over that first card...
just LOVE it!!
And the 2nd is equally gorgeous...
they all are...
as always! :)

Unknown said...

Love all ! The fonts are so beautiful !

Cassie_lu said...

amazing projects!

Jay Gee said...

Wow, such a fabulous collection of cards Karin! Love your card design on the first :)

Cathy said...

Fantastic projects, Cathy x

Kate said...

I've enjoyed all your samples this week, but I must say that wooden porthole in today's project just blew me away. AWESOME !!!

Piali said...

Fantastic creations!! Love them all.

Aileen said...

What a wonderful collection of cards. Love the 'old salt' can see my dad appreciating that one with a smile.

pajaropr said...

Simple and beautiful.

loulou said...

I think I agree - I absolutely love the new WMS nautical themed sets and those backgrounds are fantastic too. Gorgeous cards, lovely colour combinations and that porthole frame is fantastic.

Nancy Penir said...

Wondering who was going to do the porthole. Your's is perfection!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Great cards Karin - I love the wooden porthole!

Sue D said...

Great cards--love the port hole on the first one.

Marta said...

Karin these are amazing cards.All of the are fabulous.

Isabel Z said...

Love what you have created!!!

Bumblebee said...

Amazing Karin, love the subtle stripe and your porthole!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh Karin! Such lovely projects! My favorite though is the first one with that woodgrain frame that resembles a portal. Claire's new nautically themed supplies are GORGEOUS! I love them all! To the top of the wishlist they go...

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards...so unique and pretty!

Maja said...

Your cards are beautiful as always. Very inspireing :)

suezie said...

That port hole window is adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards!

Kelly S. said...

Oh KARIN!!! That porthole design with the stripes is an incredible CAS design! I can't wait to case it myself. So perfect with the woodgrain and brads. And the second with the gorgeous flower is so lovely...love the rustic look of the zigzags..looks like fabric!

Kicki said...

Vilka snygga kort! Det första med fönstret var ju sk*thäftigt!! :)

Kram Kicki