Sunday, September 15, 2013

Guest designing for Bastel-traum



I'm not good at making cards in a limited time, I usually spend hours (almost) just on choosing the right papers (-:. So when I was asked to guest design for bastel-traum.ch challenge "under 15 min" I decided to do something I'm usually quite quick at - coloring.  I stamped, colored, diecut and then distressed my image - then diecut the heart frame for it.
I made it on time, but I'm not 100% happy with the result - I love to put my designs aside for a while and then come back- usually knowing then what needs to be changed.




Anyway, if you haven't Heard of the bastel-traum.ch before, you must check them out right away - really fun challenge themes and great designers too!
Thanks for having me, Ute and Thomas!

Hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love your coloring and for a design put together under 15 minutes...totally awesome!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks lovely to me! Jo x

berucrafts said...

Hi, KArin THANKS sooooo much for your LOVELY comment... and your awesome post here... Look at our side... I show the second card too... Our DT Member loves both cards... Hope you have fun... Hugs Ute

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling, your coloring is always fabulous!

Tom said...

Wow Karin, I Love your Card! Thanks for sharing it as Guest Designer at bastel-traum.ch. Tom