Sunday, May 11, 2014

SPARKS Paper Smooches Picture Perfect

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's a Picture Perfect  challenge and here's my sample;








For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Paper Smooches stamp sets; Zoo-crew and We totally Click.Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous little scene - really witty! Great colouring and papers... totally brilliant! Jo x

Nicole Parmentier said...

ha ha this is so funny! I just bought the crocodile so I love this for inspiration, thanks!!

Indy's Designs said...

This really made my day! So cute and fun!!
Hugs, Debbie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GENIUS, Karin! I LOOOOOOOVE that squirrel on top of the alligator! SOOOO FUN! And I LOVE your choice of papers! LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring- you already knew that;)

FAB job with this photo challenge! YOU ROCK <3

Lisa Elton said...

This would brighten anyone's day Karin!! Love the little fella going a hand stand on the croc, so FUN!!