Monday, October 27, 2014

Waltzing Mouse Stamps Release Previews Day 3


Hi Everyone!

I am here to share the third day of previews for Waltzing Mouse Stamps September release. As you soon will find out it is a WONDERFUL release with lots of great Christmas sets. Today's set is; Elf Made and this is my sample;




WaltzingmouseStamps
Click Image to go to
the WMS blog

Now check out what my talented teamies have created with this set:

You can also wisit the WMS DT inspiration blog TEAM TALK for more previews!
Have a great day, see you tomorrow!
Hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful coloring on your elf Karin - he looks great with the dark blue stary/snowy sky behind him in the die cut circle!

The Hardy Stamper said...

What a fabulous elfy card!

Jeanne J. said...

Super cute! That little elf just makes me smile! I love the snowy scenery!

Lisa Elton said...

Your coloring really brings the cute elf to life!! Terrific card!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the snowy scene behind the sweet elf. And that sentiment is lovely.

Unifyhandmade said...

Awesome! I love the night sky :-)

Maja said...

Very cute elf and the snowy sky behind the elf.

Audrey Pettit said...

Uh-dorable!!