Saturday, November 1, 2014

Clean and Simple Christmas card: Hero Arts

Today's card is for the challenge at Hero Arts; Anything Goes


I wanted to try out a clean and simple design that would be fairly fast to make multiples of for our Christmas Cards this year, and this stamp really does a wonderful job - LOVE the snowy sky and hills, and the sentiment is one of my top favorites!


I used some of my favorite Hero Arts Products; Holiday Dolls, Swirl embossing folder, Greetings for the Holidays and Newspaper Bg woodblock stamp, Hero Arts glitter. 


holidaychallenge_2014_banner

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the size/height of this card. Great for mass producing!

Dotty Jo said...

Amazing. You are so talented, Jo x

Indy's Designs said...

What a gorgeous scene!
Hugs,
Debbie

Angela Fehr said...

Gorgeous! I'm thinking I'm going to do something similar for the rest of my cards.