Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Watercolors: West Coast Archipelago

It's Sunday and I'm here to share another watercolor with you: This time I'm back to my "comfort zone" Swedish West Coast lanscape/archipelago scenes; I just love the different colors there are not only on the tress this time of year,  but also the ones you discover when you look at out beautiful rocks, never just plain grey, but lots of reds, yellows, blues and greens too (-:



If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors/

 (OBS - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected som favorites)

Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! I think you should do a series of landscape ones, from some similar standpoint, here or another of your landscapes, but one in each of the seasons.

Barb said...

Oh, you are so good! This is just beautiful, Karin!

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful. Calm, serene and I can practically smell fall in the air here. This just makes me happily sigh. Beautiful. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful you did a fabulous job on the rocks!

debby4000 said...

Stunning.
luv
Debby

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely STUNNING! You are such an artist, Karin!