Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Watercolors: Coastal scene from Skåne

Today I'm sharing a little summer scene from Skåne - I've been practising waves and wanted to make a painting with some, of course they turn out better on the sketches than on the real painting, but that's how it is with this medium (-;





If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors


 (OBS - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected some favorites)

Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Sarah G said...

Beautiful - I can almost hear the sea :) Love the sense of movement in the sky and sea that you have created.

I Card Everyone said...

This looks very much like the shore of Lake Michigan, Karin! But you really should come visit to be sure! I have no doubt that Skanee, Michigan was named for this spot - who knew!
Love it... thanks for sharing!
=] Michele

Barb said...

It's amazing, Karin! Gorgeous painting!

Ellen Bornstein said...

Karin, I love these. So beautifully rendered!

Miriam Prantner said...

The waves look wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

ohmygoodness, Karin! I cannot even express in words how beautiful this is! Every thing about it is just perfection to me! I am in LOVE!

Lisa Elton said...

I want to be there!!

Jenna ♥ said...

Karin, it's a beautiful and realistic scene!!!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Bor i Skåne och visst är det vackert där precis som din målning.

Trevlig helg//Gunilla