Monday, November 23, 2015

Wishing you a warm and toasty holiday season!

Hi!

Today I have a new card made with wonderful Products from My Favorite Things November  release ! Don't you just LOVE these cute Marsmallow dies? So fun to cut and play with!
I used the new grid stencil to create a fast and easy background for the diecuts on this card - soft and simple yet beautiful I Think.













 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

I'm entering this for the "At least 3 die Cuts " challenge at All Sorts

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

YES I do LOve those marshmallows! Nearly burned my fingers as I went in for a touch!
=]

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Jill Norwood said...

Cute!!!

Mummylade said...

Åh så himla stilrent och snyggt! Tack för att du deltar i vår utmaning hos Allsorts med ditt superfina kort.

Wendy L said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx