Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Favorite Things Color Challenge # 40


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Color Challenge









Using color palettes is a great way to get started on a new project. MFT has a great source of color swatches to download HERE.












Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a fun card.. love that image..

Lisa Elton said...

This is super cute, love the polka dots!!

Shirley said...

Very cute card. The use of the colors is really awesome.

Miriam Prantner said...

VERY clever way to work in that mint color! Great card!

linda said...

cool card! love the sentiment that is a bit beyond just "thank you"