Monday, March 21, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 126 Sweets


Hi Everyone!
I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a   Sweets   Challenge!!!






For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: Baked with Love


Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a stampset of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!





If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/

I'm entering this for the food challenge at SSSMC:

Simon Monday Challenge Blog


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Marybeth said...

Adorable new set and you have showcased it beautifully!

Carolina F. said...

What an beautiful card inspiration, Love the background design paper, colors combo you used, the stamps images...totally beautiful!

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is delightful... And ever so yummy too! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This card just makes me HAPPY Karin!! Love the soft blue in the background and how cute are those images!!

SonjaK said...

So pretty! As always I'm absolutely in love with your design.

Catherine said...

This card is awesome! I love the coloring and the background paper is perfect. Thanks for entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie <3

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card as always Karin...love the background papers and your colour work is amazing...thanks for playing along this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! That background paper is just perfect!