Thursday, May 26, 2016

My Favorite Things Color Challenge # 46

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Color Challenge!





Instructions:

Make a cardbase from Biscitti cardstock.
Trim a panel from Sno Cone cardstock and use the Fleur de Lis stencil to add paste to it. Let the paste dry. and then adhere to slightly larger piece of kraft cardstock to "frame" it.
 Diecut flowers from Peach cardstock and ink the center. Add a yellow flower a center for the flower. Attach to card with foamadhesive.
Stamp and diecut sentiments and adhere to panel Before attaching it to the cardbase with foam.


Using color palettes is a great way to get started on a new project. MFT has a great source of color swatches to download HERE.









Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this, it's so elegant!!