Thursday, December 15, 2016

EXCITING NEWS !

I'm so excited to be introduced and interviewed as a new designer for the printed Magazine PaperCrafter in this super sweet way on their blog today! Thanks so much Emma Thompson! To read the interview; http://www.papercraftermagazine.co.uk/blog/meet-our-new-designer-karin-akesdotter !


If you haven't already,  be sure to pop over to their blog for awesome inspiration and to check out their Amazing Magazines!

http://www.papercraftermagazine.co.uk/blog


Have a wonderful day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Lin said...

WOW, big congrats, Karin! Love your work, and it's wonderful that it will be in printed matter now!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congrats!

Marybeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS Karin!!!!! This is exciting news! You so earned this with your amazing talent and works of art! Hugs and God bless!

Arte Banale said...

Congratulations!!! I'm your big fan so it is not a surprise for me!;)

Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Karin! So very happy for you! You are so talented and I'm thrilled for you that it is being recognized. Have fun!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Congratulations! So well deserved!!!

Lisa said...

This is wonderful news, Karin! I'm very excited for you. Well deserved. :)

Debcop said...

I'll congratulate you a secon time (1st on FB)! I just noticed, I have two of the cards, that are in this photo. I'm so lucky! ;-)