Monday, August 1, 2016

Catching up on my 30 in 30 days! Simple Archipelago sketches

Hi!

I'm trying to find time to do : Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 days painting challenge. You can read all about it here;  https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30.html But I seem to be constantly behind in posting them.
Anyway, here are day 2 and 3:








I use Winsor Newtons Artists' (- Professional as they now are called )watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.
I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin Picture

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hey, I'll bet you are too busy painting gorgeous designs like these to post! No worries from me. Post whenever you can. I think these look fantastic. I'm sure the goal is to have fun and be creative. You can't do that if you are stressed about putting them up on the blog. Unless it's a requirement of the challenge, post whenever you can is my very humble opinion. :) Hugs!