Tuesday, April 25, 2017

If You were Ice cream ... Sunny Studio

Hi Everyone!

Today I (Karin Åkesdotter of PeppermintPatty's Papercraft) am  here to share a new, very summery card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! This is an awesome layering stap set called Two Scoops. You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE


I started out by making a cardbase from White cardstock and matting it with pink striped patterned paper. I then stamped my icream from Three different shades of pink and then the cone from two different light Browns and then fuzzy cut them. It is so fun to see them develop into their 3d look as you stamp each layer!!!The ink and paper I used are from MFT stamps.
I then inked a panel of White cardstoch with peacock feathers distress ink and stamped the sentiment in the top right hand corner. I adhered the icecream cone to the panel with foam adhesive and did the same with the panel to the cardbase.

Sunny Studio Supplies I used:


Two Scoops






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That ice-cream cone looks positively delicious. Wonderful use of color. I really like how the blue gets the pink to pop. The pink diagonal stripes look great, too. Super card! :)