Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Perfect Popcicles - Sunny Studio

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! It is a wonderful release - you can combine many/all of the sets to create cute and fun summercards! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE


The Perfect popcicles are really perfect - I could stamp a hundred and still be amazed at how they come together and build a 3D image  when I stamp my last layer. They are fast and easy to create and will be awesome for so many different kinds of Projects. I can see them be perfect for BD cards and for invitations to summer parties but also for simple "pop by to say hi" cards. And the heratfelt wishes set is a must have - so great together with the wishes die - to create lots of different and very usedful sentiments - love it!



Sunny Studio Supplies I used:

A good egg stamp set
A good Egg die set
Perfect Popsicles + dies
Heartfelt wishes
Stitches scallop border
Wishes die





I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yep, those popsicles are amazing. I thought at first they were dies. Your card is fun. I like the bright yellow chickie and the embossed background. All your fun details come together for a happy card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh is this ever cute!! Love the colors Karin, perfect for spring!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love the embossed background and those great popsicle!