Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Pirate Pals - Sunny Studio

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE




For this card I stamped and masked and stamped the cute images from Pirate Pals to create a fun little pirate scene which I then colored with copic markers. I created a photo frame from white cardstock for the scene and then adhered the "photo" to a woodgrainstamped kraft panel. I made a knot from hemp string and fastened it to the back of the panel with glue dots. 
The cardbase id darkbrown.


Sunny Studio Supplies I used:


Pirate Pals





This was my last design post for Sunny Studio - Thank you so much Mendi for having me - it's been a joy. I hope you will want to continue to follow my creative adventures either on my blog or   My Instagram and/or   in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute pirate card and this is perfect for a little fella's birthday.

Lisa Elton said...

This looks like the page from a storybook Karin, it's perfectly colored! Very cute!!

Ingrid said...

Absolutely fabulous - a tiny work of art.